Sunday, May 20, 2012

5-2-2012


Before we moved, the deal with Charlotte was she MUST NOT co-sleep with us anymore
and we will (once again) decorate her room according to her demand. Everything was agreed BUT it was déjà vu all over again!
In end April, Charlotte got sick and we had to let her sleep in a separate room in order to minimize the risk to Abby and she started to over night in her own bedroom that week. I thought she will surely demand to come back to our room when she got better but it just go on and on and we were crossing our fingers. And yes, she has been sleeping in her bedroom until now! *hopefully I don't jinx it by posting this*

Note: Her bed is very close to the windows and I have to put some pillows around it just to avoid the chance that she knock her head on the window. Also, she demanded that I put the baby monitor in her room so that she would call me when she needs me. Yes, demand granted. That's the small white color block on the bed side.

Congratulations Charlotte! I am so proud of you!